A living room can be served as many functions, from a space to entertain guest or a formal sitting area. A pet peeve of mine is walking into a living room and not seeing an attractive coffee table display. It took me awhile to figure out the perfect setting for my coffee table. After researching I discovered 6 ways to decorate your coffee table. Whether your coffee table is round, squared, large or small these 6 methods will come in handy.
1. Less is more. If you have a small coffee table don't over accessorize it. Keep it clean and simple with a flower vase and simple accents.
2. Pop of Color. Adding colorful accents to your coffee table will brighten up the decor in your living room space. This method will make your coffee table the focal point when entering your living room space.
3. Candles and Vases. Another simple and easy way of decorating your coffee table is with candles and vases. Make sure you a create a color scheme that will your coffee table a sophisticated look.
4. Collection Display. You can easily decorate your coffee table with your favorite collections of books, magazines, or accessories.
5. Natures Valley. Adding greenery into a gathering space sets a better entertaining atmosphere. The perfect way to bring natural elements into your living room space is by using plants.
6. Tray Display. Using a tray as a layer can help reduce the amount of space used for display on your coffee table. It helps break up the surface and minimize large accent pieces from appearing so massive.